Down Syndrome Limerick is happy to offer places to those who support children and adults with Down Syndrome to learn Lámh. To book please go to our Events Page.
Lámh is the manual sign system used by children/adults with intellectual disability and communication needs in Ireland.
- When: MARCH 12, 2022.
- Where: Down Syndrome Limerick, Unit 2 Castletroy Park Business Centre, Castletroy, Limerick, V94 D98.
- Time: 10AM TO 4.30PM.
- Facilitated by: Fiona Young Senior Speech & Language Therapist with Down Syndrome Limerick, supported by Sherley Birdthistle, Lámh Tutor.
- Cost: Charge for Materials & Lunch €50 per person.
- Capacity: Maximum of 12 places only.
- Covid Guidelines will be observed.