Lámh Module 1 for Teachers/SNAs/AIMs Teachers
Down Syndrome Limerick is happy to offer limited places to class teachers, SNAs, resource teachers and AIMs teachers who support children and adults with Down Syndrome, to learn Lámh.
Lámh is the manual sign system used by children/adults with intellectual disability and communication needs in Ireland.
- When: Saturday, October 15, 2022.
- Where: Castletroy Park Hotel, Castletroy, Limerick.
- Time: 10am TO 4pm.
- Facilitated by: Fiona Young Lámh Tutor and Senior Speech & Language Therapist with Down Syndrome Limerick.
- Cost: Charge for Materials & Lunch €50 per person.
- Booking Essential to ensure you receive your certificate and access to online lámh signs after completion of the course.