Lámh Module One Course
March 12 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Down Syndrome Limerick is happy to offer places to those who support children and adults with Down Syndrome to learn Lámh.
Lámh is the manual sign system used by children/adults with intellectual disability and communication needs in Ireland.
- When: MARCH 12, 2022.
- Where: Down Syndrome Limerick, Unit 2 Castletroy Park Business Centre, Castletroy, Limerick, V94 D98.
- Time: 10AM TO 4.30PM.
- Facilitated by: Fiona Young Senior Speech & Language Therapist with Down Syndrome Limerick, supported by Sherley Birdthistle, Lámh Tutor.
- Cost: Charge for Materials & Lunch €50 per person.
- Capacity: Maximum of 12 places only.
- Covid Guidelines will be observed.